Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can anyone give me an advice about betas?

Can anyone teach me or tell me a site that could tell me, if I breed two different color betas, what color would be the outcome?Can anyone give me an advice about betas?
http://www.aquarticles.com/articles/bree鈥?/a>


go here it will help in everything with betta spawning.


My BF decided to breed bettas once and used this site and he spawned some very beautiful fish, oh and he wasnt a seasoned fish keeper. So good luck with your spawning


this a good site too%26gt;%26gt;


http://joshday.com/howtobreedbettafish.h鈥?/a>Can anyone give me an advice about betas?
It has been my experience that the colors will vary but usually be a combination of the parents colors. However, be careful when you breed Betas!! They are very territorial fish, a female who is not ready to mate will kill her suitor. Even if she is ready to mate if she doesn't like his ';bubble nest'; she will kill him. The male will create a nest of bubbles on the surface of his water to attract the female, as far as her reaction to him you will have to watch carefully to see if they are going to get along. You also have to put the female in the males tank and then after they mate remove her quickly to her own tank, unless you want to lose your male. (If they don't mate with in a short time they aren't going to.)
http://www.aquarticles.com/articles/bree鈥?/a> has good information.





I believe the colors are at random. They all are different, but I have no idea since I never have, lol!
If you're not sure about what will happen or where to find resources, there is a strong possibility that you shouldn't be breeding bettas, something that should only be attempted by seasoned fish keepers.
I 'm sorry I don't know but I heard it's pretty hard to find a girl beta and it's even harder to breed them Check Out








http://www.ask-the-vet.com/breeding-betta-fish.htm
if you put 2 in the same tank they will kill each other

No comments:

Post a Comment