Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need intelligent, healthy advice about changing my lifestyle. Can you help me?

I am 23 years old, 5'4'; and 125-130 lbs, so I am about where I need to be as far as weight is concerned. I have recently tried to add more natural foods to my diet, and started running and jogging. If I run 3 times a week for 30 minutes, is that enough since I am not trying to lose weight? I just want a healthier heart!I need intelligent, healthy advice about changing my lifestyle. Can you help me?
As your question concerns heart, it is better to follow cardio-vascular regime of exercise. Be aware of MHR (maximum heart rate) and have a pulse monitor while doing exercise - to have good control over the results.





Your height and weight are suggesting that you are not obese. why not combine strength building and cardio together - out of three days, two for strength and one for cardio?





I appreciate that you decided to exercise thrice a week! Good luck and keep it up.I need intelligent, healthy advice about changing my lifestyle. Can you help me?
YOU ARE DOING ALOT BETTER THAN MOST OF US.MY DOCTOR TOLD ME 1 OTHER TRICK TOO , 30 MINUTES BEFORE YOU EAT HAVE A GLASS OF METAMUCIL THIS WILL HELP IN 2 WAYS 1 IT MAKES YOUR DIGESTION TRAC START WORKING BEFORE YOU EAT AND IT WILL HELP CUT DOWN YOUR PORTION SIZE .I DONT EAT AS NEARLY AS HEALTHY AS I SHOULD BUT EVEN WITH MY BAD DIET I LOST FAT AND DIDNT GAIN ANY MORE WEIGHT
For your age and height your weight is OK. Go for a brisk walk daily about 5 to 6 kilometers, avoid fatty food and tension, have a good sleep for about minimum 7 hours daily and have a hobby and spend one or two hours daily with some good friends or children.
Try yoga. Yoga does not work like normal exercise, which is based on burning calories. Yoga works to improve your metabolism so you do not put on weight in the first place. Remember how you could eat all you want when you were 16 and yet it never showed on your midriff, well your metabolism was good then. Bring it back there. Try Yoga. If you want to know what exercises you need to do in yoga do mail me back.
Do YOGA.
The more the better when it comes to cardio health. If you enjoy it 3 times a week, do it 3 times a week. If you can fit other activities into your schedule, do those too.





I recently added a device to my kitchen that is guaranteeing me an easy way to add more natural foods to my diet: www.vitamix.com -- it's the best piece of equipment for the kitchen.
Congrats on starting an exercise program! Do you run outside or on a treadmill? If outside, there is a concern about breathing auto exhaust esp. in the early morning or late afternoon hours.


Other than that, you might want to add some swimming or light resistance exercises. But yea, cardio exercise and a proper diet are crucial to heart health.


Keep up the good work!
3 times a weeks is great, especially since you're starting out. If you get bored with running, try cycling or some type of karate/tae kwon do class or video. Once you build up your heart muscle, you might want to add some time to your workouts, or add another day. The simple fact is that doing ANYTHING is a good thing. Running is excellent for the heart and lungs. On days you run, eat a few more calories (200-400) more than you do on your off-days. This way you maintain your weight and your body gets some much needed added calories to burn up. Best of luck and congrats on a wonderful decision!
You answered you own question, keep it up.
I came across this great product for weight loss and it was excellent for me. Together with a good diet and exercise I am finally happy with my body and the way I look. You should check this product at


http://www.getinfoquick.info , they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling. A must!

No comments:

Post a Comment