Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Does anyone have any advice about how I can get off this footy section and do some work?

Seriously, I can't leave. I think I need help.Does anyone have any advice about how I can get off this footy section and do some work?
Click on that ';X'; in a red box on the top right hand side!





Good luck!Does anyone have any advice about how I can get off this footy section and do some work?
Yes it is addictive at times. just force yourself to get off.thats what i do when i find myself stuck in front of the computer





desperate situations call for desperate measures lol
Stop coming back with short sighted attempts at banter would be a great start.





Why aren't you doing any work?
I know what you mean. Everytime I want to leave someone posts a new question.





Well it would be rude not to answer.
Microwave your computer, That should do it.
You better not leave or else! ... ( reverse psychology) ... works on me .
Get off the computer now and get on with some work now, do as you are told for once..........
whats a footy?





Unplug you PC
click the arrow button at the top right of your screen that should help...lol..
Press OFF and we;ll feel better.ta ra love

No comments:

Post a Comment