Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where can I get reliable Spiritual advice about adoption and selling my house?

makes sense, because selling a house is just another deal, like buying a baby.


WHAAAAAT????Where can I get reliable Spiritual advice about adoption and selling my house?
I have a better explanation for the phenomenon of ';spiritual'; advice, it's called guessing, lying, and manipulation. A stranger who pretends to have contact with the supernatural will have nothing else to offer you. The only advice you need is thoughtful reflection, careful study of the facts, weighing one's options honestly and realistically, and open communication with your living loved ones, yourself, and whatever agencies or individuals you are thinking of doing business with.Where can I get reliable Spiritual advice about adoption and selling my house?
You should speak to a cleric of your religion (priest, rabbi, imam, etc.)





It's almost impossible to give spiritual advice to someone who doesn't share your beliefs. I suggest talking to your religious leaders about spiritual matters.
Well, I'm pretty sure not here!





I would suggest speaking with a leader (professional or otherwise) you trust in your spiritual community. Don't have a spiritual community? Then I'd suggest finding one.
Go to your pastor or minister. If you do not have one go to a church. you really should begin attending services regularly it will change your life
I suppose it depends what religion you are, but I think most God's are a bit busy to deal with the selling of houses?
Consult a Magic 8 Ball.
Call Sylvia Browne.





She knows all.
I'm here. How can I be of service. Ask away.
Use your own gut feelings and follow your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment