Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can anyone give me some advice about the new diet pill, Alli?

That new FDA approved diet drug. I am considering trying it. It is a fat-blocker that helps you lose weight with diet and exercise, but supposedly has some unpleasant ';treatment symptoms';. Anyone actually used it. Please advise.Can anyone give me some advice about the new diet pill, Alli?
Hello dear!


You are so young to start such pills!


Try the good way, increase vegetables and fruits, reduce fats, salt, butters, etc., exercise more and you will soon be healthier and happier!Can anyone give me some advice about the new diet pill, Alli?
Take them only if prescribed.





Eat only when hungry and not more than thrice a day. Nothing other than water in between. Include plenty of uncooked vegetables and fruits in each meal, preferably 50%. Chew each morsel at least 32 times to activate ur body to generate signals of hunger/fullness. Obey these signals.





Take light exercises and brisk walks regularly preferably twice a day.





U will achieve what u have not even dreamt and that too in a reasonable time. Do not be in a hurry.
I have seen it and thought about it, but fear the side effects that have not yet been discovered yet. However, it is a lot like a drug call meridia that came out in the 90's. My girlfriend took it. What happens is anything greasy and fatty will go right through you. And I mean even the littlest amount of grease. My friend spent a lot of time in the bathroom. Not to sound gross, but if you pass gas, be prepared to change your underwear if you cheat and eat french fries or any other thing like butter.
It is too new. I suggest you wait to see what happens to other people and ALWAYS consult your doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment