Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I have a hamster and I want some advice about hamster food.?

I have bought two different makes of hamster food which I have put into a sealed container. However, when I open the container to give the hamster new food, these little moth type things fly out of the food! Its not very nice! Has anyone else had this problem? And can anyone recommend a type of hamster food that doesn't contain these little moth type things!I have a hamster and I want some advice about hamster food.?
Get rid of this horrible food as fast as you can!! Go to the store and show them!! Hamsters also need fresh food like lettuce and carrots. Unsalted peanuts are good to. Cornflakes are fine to give a hamster as are all cereals. Make sure the cereal is not coated with sugar or other flavourings. Try not to overfeed though.I have a hamster and I want some advice about hamster food.?
i get my hamster food from tescos and i have never had any problem with it. and maybe keep the food in its original container.
ewww not nice take it back to the shop its contaminated there should be nothing in the food, their is a food called reggie rat and they cater for all small animals they contain all the nutrients that the little creatures need, if in doubt ask at your local pet store.
You've got to get some new food for your hamster, I've two of them and I usually feed them these black seeds which they really love. Also I add in different varieties, such as giving them waffles once.
Yuck! You need to dispose of this food - no food should have things growing in it! And I'd mention it to the pet store you bought it from!





Any store-bought hamster mix should be fine, so long as it is specifically for hamsters and not any other rodent. If it has mould or insects in it, complain to the pet store - and use another store!





Chalice
All you need are batteries

No comments:

Post a Comment