Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice about what to do tonight with this girl?

Ok, tonight I'm going out with one of my girl friends to dinner and the movies. I really like her and she knows it but I'm not sure if she likes me (she might since she wanted to go out but it's hard to tell). Should I treat it as a date (paying for everything, being a gentleman, etc.). And how much flirting is too much (she's ok with innocent touching but is trying to kiss her out of the question?). Thanks for your help.Need advice about what to do tonight with this girl?
so you are trying to see if she is interested in a relationship or just keeping you as a friend


I say pay for everything, but if she insists on paying for her own meal or ticket then cut your losses and accept her as just a friend. If she lets you pay for everything and some casual touching is allowed then try a kiss on her cheek toward the end of the night.Need advice about what to do tonight with this girl?
if your not sure, you should always keep it simple and more basic.


because if she is not interested in you the same way you are interested in her she might get a little freaked out.





my opinion would be to stay chill, and be yourself.


if she knows you are ';interested'; in her, she will make it more obvious if she is interested in you.
You should pay at least half, unless the two of you discussed that it is a date, then you should pay the whole bill. I wouldnt kiss her unless you knew that she felt comfortable. Maybe talk at dinner to see where the two of you are at.....Are you actually dating now or just getting together as friends?
Dont treat it as a date until she does. I have a friend who really likes me and a still like going places withhim just the two of us, but if he got flirty or anything iw ould leave right away.
my guy friends pay for me even if it's not a date so ya pay, unless she says that she wants to. and i say go in for the kiss if you feel like the time is right if not then don't go for it. you'll know if you should or not.
hmmm


you should def be a gentleman, and pay for her...


if she is being flirty then you should go for it


be very respectful, and polite!!!!
Follow her lead. If she seems interseted in you then go for it. If not then stay cool.
pay but dont be too flirty let her ease you in
  • black lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment