Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice about being a Freelance Graphic Designer?

I'm a new Freelance Graphic Designer and I would like to know how I can start promoting myself and getting myself out there. Does anyone have any advice for me on how I can get started and start doing work for people. Also, does anyone know how to do online portfolios. And were I can start making a website. ThanksNeed advice about being a Freelance Graphic Designer?
Check out artistsites.org


sitekreator and artwanted.com or artjobs.com


Are you only going to work smaller or do larger freelance things like logos and ads plus signs or murals? You can put together a flyer with a card and mail it out or give it out to companies that might need freelance work-put a top letter on it that is hand signed and personal-ask to be put in their vender files. Even if you don't have any actual jobs yet-its not their business. Take photos of example work and make it looked finished as if its job examples. Put up cards in print shops and check your local BBB and see if they have breakfasts etc to share busioness info etc.
  • black lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment