Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can anyone give me advice about skateboards?

I snowboard all winter, and I sort of want to get into skateboarding during the summer, but.....I know **** about skateboarding...


soooo I was wondering what kind of board would be best for say....a 16 year old girl?Can anyone give me advice about skateboards?
I have skate boarded for 5 yrs. and the first board i got was a board with the name brand of element the second board i got had the name brand called girl and then in my whole time in skate boarding i have got two more boards both branded girl so if your looking for a good starter board i would recomend getting a element board if your looking to just skip a starter board or you have finished with the starter board and have got pretty good go for a girl branded skate board.
  • black lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment