Monday, August 23, 2010

I recently lost some income . I need advice about a part time job or home based business?

I need to find a good part time job, possibly working out of my home. I could devote about 5 hours a day to. I have been approached about Priemier Jewelry. Wondering if anyone has experience with that? Thanks for any input.I recently lost some income . I need advice about a part time job or home based business?
Gift baskets are a good idea and it doesn't take much to get started. However you do have buy nice products and make the basket look professional which isn't hard to do. You could offer information services about anything you have knowledge of. Think about what your skills are and what your good at. What were you doing at your last job. Is it something you could do from home such as bookkeeping, catering, copywriting, etc... Making candles is another good idea. People love candles and you can start that with minimal money. Selling jewelry I don't know maybe it could work. Although I would try to sell a product that will bring you repeat business. With gift baskets you could target corporate entities. They would come back again and again if you make really nice baskets. The products in them don't have to be expensive. But they usually give gifts for secretaries day, bosses day, admin. appreciation week, and so on. I hope some of this helps I have a million of them. If you need some ideas email me and I will give you some more ideas if none of these appeal to you.I recently lost some income . I need advice about a part time job or home based business?
A great part time job is doing Free Surveys Online. Its a Fast, Easy and simple way to make extra money. check this website for info and Proof of Payments http://bestearningways.com





And download SEO software from this site for more earning.











Keep using answers.yahoo.com

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment