Monday, August 23, 2010

What is your advice about dept. store credit cards, that my signature was forged, by my own mother, at age 20.?

I am 28 years old age, my own mother signed my signature on department store credit cards. At the current time, I had been working paying off the debit the credit cards assume and a debit consoludation prgoram in 2000 that went under fraud. The company's assumed I had signed the back of the card. I am now currently enrolled in College. I would like some advice on how to proceed about anything.What is your advice about dept. store credit cards, that my signature was forged, by my own mother, at age 20.?
The only way to claim Fraud would be to file a police report against your mother. Otherwise, you are on the hook, as in their eyes you are party to the charges.What is your advice about dept. store credit cards, that my signature was forged, by my own mother, at age 20.?
Um, you basically would have to turn your mother in for credit card fraud.





She shouldn't have done that in the first place. If MY parents got a card in my name (and used it like they do theirs) I'd be absolutely FURIOUS. Luckily they just borrow money from me (by asking) instead of ruining my credit. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment